Manufacturing (NEW OPPORTUNITIES):
We are always looking for skilled people to join our team.
- Heavy duty mechanics
- Mechanical Technicians
- Mechanical Assemblers
- Electrical/electronics technicians
- Material Handlers
- Schematic reading ability
- Mechanical background preferred
- Competent computer skills required
- Knowledge of equipment an asset
- Mechanical background required
- Registered with APEGA as a Professional Engineer
- Working knowledge/experience using SolidWorks /AutoCAD
Schematic reading ability (hydraulic & electrical)
Estimating & Sales experience
Mechanical background preferred
Knowledge of welding & fabrication
Competent computer skills required
Ability to specify parts/material
Charlton & Hill Ltd. is dedicated to providing the highest quality products and services to our clientele. Our company is diversified throughout the construction industry, offering services in roofing, sheet metal, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, structural fabrication, stainless steel fabrication and equipment installation.
Are You . . .
- Enthusiastic and Positive?
- Committed to putting the customer first?
- A motivated person with a professional attitude to do the job well, and do it right the first time?
- Wanting to succeed and grow with a community-oriented company?
If this describes you, you could be a welcome addition to our team.
With Charlton & Hill, you’ll receive:
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Bonus incentives
- Career development and ongoing training
- Company contributions to your retirement savings
- A great team of people to work with, who are committed to helping you succeed as you help us meet our goals.
Fax, email or deliver your resume providing details of your education, experience and references to Human Resources c/o Charlton & Hill 2620 – 5 Ave N, Lethbridge, AB T1H 6J6
Phone: (403) 328-3388
Fax: (403) 328-3533