Roofing has been synonymous with Charlton & Hill since the company was founded in 1941.
Covering the geographical area of Southern Alberta, the roofing service unit is capable of taking care of all your roofing and waterproofing needs.
Our experience over the last 70 years has enabled us to specialize in installing and repairing a wide range of roofs.
- Built Up Roofing (BUR) – 4 ply roofing felt & gravel. Applications – hot asphalt or cold adhesive
- SBS (Styrene-Butadiene- Styrene) Modified Bituminous Roofing Membranes Applications – hot asphalt, cold adhesive, torched or mechanically fastened
- Single Ply EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) Rubber Membranes Applications – fully adhered, mechanically fastened or loose laid & ballasted
- Single Ply PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) roofing membrane. Applications – fully adhered, mechanically fastened or loose laid & ballasted
- Single Ply TPO (Thermoplastic Polyolefin) roofing membrane. Applications – fully adhered, mechanically fastened or loose laid & ballasted
- Hot Rubberized Asphalt Roofing Membranes Systems
- Waterproofing using SBS Membranes and Hot Rubberized Asphalt Membranes
- Air/Vapor Barriers
- Fabrication and installation of prefinished metal fascia and soffit systems
- Metal Roofing
Call Charlton & Hill, the name you can trust.
403-328-3380 or Contact Us