The ability to work within a team environment as well as independently with some or all of the following skills?
- Stainless Fabricating
- Stainless TIG Welding
- Process Plant Experience
- Sanitary Welding
- Stainless Finishing
- Knowledge of Metal Fabrication Equipment including shears, brakes, rollers, an asset.
- Mechanical ability
- Aluminum Welding
- CWB certification
- Project Field Coordinator
- Valid driver’s license with clean abstract
HVAC is looking for great people with sheet metal experience, either journeyman or 3rd or 4th year apprentice.
- have a positive, professional attitude and a strong work ethic
- provide quality work on a consistent basis and exceptional customer service
- be willing to work in a team environment
- be organized and have strong oral and written communication skills
- possess a valid driver’s license
Charlton & Hill Ltd. is dedicated to providing the highest quality products and services to our clientele. Our company is diversified throughout the construction industry, offering services in roofing, sheet metal, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, structural fabrication, stainless steel fabrication and equipment installation.
- Enthusiastic and Positive?
- Committed to putting the customer first?
- A motivated person with a professional attitude to do the job well, and do it right the first time?
- Wanting to succeed and grow with a community-oriented company?
If this describes you, you could be a welcome addition to our team.
With Charlton & Hill, you’ll receive:
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Bonus incentives
- Career development and ongoing training
- Company contributions to your retirement savings
- A great team of people to work with, who are committed to helping you succeed as you help us meet our goals.
Fax, email or deliver your resume providing details of your education, experience and references to Human Resources c/o Charlton & Hill 2620 – 5 Ave N, Lethbridge, AB T1H 6J6
Phone: (403) 328-3388
Fax: (403) 328-3533