If you should ever need to contact a plumber near me in Lethbridge, Charlton & Hill will be there for you with affordable rates on residential plumbing services. Another plumber may ask you to wait for the sun to come up before they can attend to your plumbing situation- we don’t think you should have to wait for emergency repairs and upgrades. Contact us during regular business hours, in the evenings, on weekends, or in the wee hours of the morning and our certified technicians will be right out.
5 Things to Consider When Selecting a Plumber Near Lethbridge
1. Is your plumber close to home? When you need a Lethbridge plumbing repair, you may have to wait for hours for an out-of-town plumber to respond to your call. We’re local, so we are able to get to your location quickly and resolve your plumbing problems, big and small. Whether it’s a broken pipe or a sink and faucet installation in Lethbridge, you’ll receive the highest quality of service from our company.
2. Choose a plumber with an excellent reputation among the community; Charlton & Hill has been meeting the needs of local home and business owners since 1941, providing a range of services that improve the quality of life for our customers. We’ve made a commitment to maintaining that reputation for as long as we’re in business, and we don’t plan on stopping any time soon. Get in touch with us when searching for a plumber near me in Lethbridge.
3. At Charlton & Hill, we know that things can go wrong with your plumbing system at the most inopportune times, which is why we are able to offer 24/7 Lethbridge plumbing repair services for hot water tanks, broken pipes, backed up drains, and more. Whatever the issue you’re facing, you can know for certain our technicians have your best interest in mind- and your budget. Does your plumber answer calls after 6:00 PM? If not, remember the name Charlton & Hill the next time you experience plumbing leaks & drips or need a toilet repair in Lethbridge.
4. How much did you spend the last time you had to hire a plumber? The bill was probably a lot more than you had anticipated. If you’re like many of our customers at Charlton & Hill, you don’t look forward to a surprise plumbing bill. Our technicians will provide a quote for the work we perform before we begin, so you’ll know the costs beforehand. Looking after your budget is just one more way we are committed to your satisfaction when you hire our team.
5. Nothing provides peace of mind to our customers like knowing that a recently completed job was done correctly. Even something as simple as a leaky pipe in Lethbridge can cause a certain amount of anxiety for a homeowner. You can take comfort that our plumbers are focused on your safety, satisfaction, and total assurance in our work.
For quality plumbing services at reasonable rates, contact Charlton & Hill; reach us at 403-394-7293. We’re the plumber near me in Lethbridge you’ll want to get to know.
Lethbridge AB T1H 6J6