Top Repiping & Plumbing Installation Services in Lethbridge, AB
Is it time to upgrade your home’s piping system? When piping has become old or damaged beyond repair, it needs to be replaced. Some of the most common reasons for repiping include:
- Pipe age — The age of a home is often the biggest indicator of whether or not it needs to be repiped. If a house was built in or before 1970, a plumber should be called to inspect the condition of its pipes.
- Visible corrosion — If a pipe has visible corrosion, it should be replaced as soon as possible. Corroded pipes can spring leaks and shouldn’t be ignored.
- Leaking pipes — Leaking pipes can be repaired, but if one pipe is leaking there’s a good chance that others in the house will also start leaking soon. Call an expert at Charlton & Hill to find out if repiping service is needed.
- Bad-tasting water — If a home’s drinking water starts smelling or tasting different, it’s time to call a plumber. Bad-tasting water can be a sign of corroded pipes that need to be replaced.
If you notice any of these signs, call Charlton & Hill today. Our experienced repiping experts near Lethbridge, AB are knowledgeable of the entire re-piping process and can repipe your current plumbing system with new, long-lasting pipes.
What Are Signs Of A Plumbing System In Need Of Repiping Service?
Although plumbing systems can last for years, the time eventually comes when your plumbing system needs to be replaced. This process is called repiping. Whole-home repiping may also be required when a leaky pipe is severely damaged, and a simple repair won't solve the problem. Fortunately, you have the expert plumbers at Charlton & Hill in your Lethbridge, Alberta neighborhood, who are ready to come save the day! If you notice any of the following in your home, it may be time to schedule a repipe cost estimate with Charlton & Hill:
- Are You Living in an Older Home in Lethbridge, Alberta? - If your home is 50+ years old, it may be time to have your plumbing system repiped, if it hasn't been done already. Galvanized pipes, found in most older homes, have an increased tendency to corrode or burst. Don't wait for disaster to strike! Have your pipes inspected today by Charlton & Hill & get a repiping cost estimate.
- Low Water Pressure in Your Lethbridge, AB Home? - Even if after a Charlton & Hill drain cleaning you still experience low water pressure, it may be time for a home repiping project. Due to natural buildup of minerals & rust, a drain cleaning can't deter aging. Call Charlton & Hill today for a repiping cost estimate if you believe you have pipes needing replacement.
- Do You Have Red or Brown Water? - Red or brown water is typically a sign of rust in your plumbing system. Rust, as you might guess, is a sign of aged, corroding pipes reaching the end of their lifespan. Again, don't wait until a pipe bursts or breaks, call an expert Charlton & Hill plumber today for a repiping cost estimate & have your plumbing replaced quickly!
- Multiple Pipe Leaks Starting to Add Up? - The occasional leaky pipe calls for a simple repair now & again, but if the leaks start to become a common occurrence in your home in Lethbridge, Alberta, it may be time for plumbing system repiping. It may be a costly project, but you will save future time & money by avoiding regular repair fees.
No matter the extent of the problem, our Lethbridge, Alberta repiping & plumbing system replacement plumbers will determine your plumbing system needs before any work is done, so you will know exactly what solution is best for your home's repiping project.
Latest Articles & Tips
What Are Your Drains Trying To Tell You?
Ask any reputable plumbing company, and they'll tell you that drain issues are a common complaint among homeowners. Obviously, the better care you take of your drains and plumbing, the less likely yo […]
3 Major Red Flags for Furnace Repairs
Before your heating system can handle another winter, it needs some attention. Homeowners should schedule a tune-up and maintenance before the cold weather moves in. If you know or suspect you have r […]